• The company under the name “COSMO-ONE HELLAS MARKET SITE S.A.” and the Distinctive Title “cosmoONE” (VAT No. EL 099758227, Public Fiscal Service for the taxation: Office of Athens)) created and manages this website (for brevity hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
• The website provides applications addressed to natural or legal persons who wish to make use of these applications. Both individuals and legal entities as well as their collaborators, designated for access to the cosmoONE applications, will, for brevity, hereinafter referred to as the “users”.
• The use of the Website is governed by these general terms, which, the users, shall read carefully since the use of the website entails the unconditional acceptance thereof.
• cosmoONE retains the right to modify, at any time and without previous notice, these terms by updating this document with any kind of amendment or addition.
2. Content – Responsibility
2.1 cosmoONE website
The Website is provided “as is” and the user does not have the option of making any changes or other interventions.
cosmoONE makes every reasonable effort to provide safe browsing to the user of the Website as well to promote accurate, complete, valid, reliable and up-to-date information.
However, cosmoONE is not bound, nor does it provide any guarantee or assumes any responsibility regarding the security and the content of the Website.
Therefore, users accept that they must evaluate the posted content and that they are responsible for any risk that may result from the use of any content, including any decision of them, to rely on the accuracy, completeness, validity and / or usefulness of any content of the Website.
With the exception of some specific third party rights (intellectual property and other rights), the entire content contained on the Website at each moment (such as: trademarks, distinctive signs, photographs, texts, announcements and generally all the uploaded files), is the intellectual property of cosmoONE respectively and is protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek, EU and international law.
This content may not be traded, copied, modified, reproduced, broadcasted or redistributed as a whole or partially in any way by any user, in breach of these terms.
2.2 Hyperlinks – links
The Website may include hyperlinks (links) to websites of third parties, which have the complete control over the content they post here and therefore the complete liability (civil and criminal) for the security of their websites, the legality and validity of the content and services thereof.
The products, services and content of third parties websites that may appear on the Website pages are copyright and industrial property of third parties which are responsible for the recovery of any claim arising from any violation of rights of other persons, such as intellectual and industrial property rights etc., explicitly excluding any of cosmoONE’s responsibilities regarding the content or security of these websites.
The users acknowledge that cosmoONE is not obliged, nor capable of controlling the security or the content of the third parties’ websites and services for which the Website provides a hyperlink.
cosmoONE reserves the right to remove from the Website, at any time and at its discretion, hyperlinks to third party websites.
2.3 Obligations of users
Users are required to make lawful use of the Website, in compliance with the applicable domestic and EU legislation governing the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries.
Therefore, the users, without limitation, agree not to make use of the cosmoONE Website in order to:
1. Transmit or gain access to content that: i) infringes any third party rights (e.g. intellectual and industrial property), ii) affects the personality of third parties (e.g. defamation, racism) iii) conflicts with the law, standards of public decency and merchantable quality, iv) affects in any way the privacy as well as the civil and social rights of third parties.
2. Mislead anyone as to the origin of the Website’s content or harm in any way, the reputation of cosmoONE.
3. Endanger the safety of the network of cosmoONE.
4. Prevent any user from accessing the Website or override the check of their identity by cosmoONE.
5. Establish or promote, in any manner, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or any, unwanted by the recipient, emails (spam), chain letters, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted promotion content, or to establish and promote advertisements without the written consent of cosmoONE.
6. Establish, promote and/or make available any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or telecommunications equipment or to prevent other users from using the Website.
7. Disclose any information of theirs or others containing personal data of users or third parties, either in real-time conversations (chats, message boards) or during the use of any service of the Website that enables communication of more than two users.
8. Cause any harm to minors.
9. Collect or store personal information regarding other users.
In case of illegal or contrary to these terms of the Website, use, the users are obliged to compensate cosmoONE for any loss (consequential damage, including loss of profit) from such use. If the company does not exercise its rights arising from these terms, this act does not entail a waiver from those rights.
3. Registration in, and Right to Use, the E-Services
Obligations concerning the registration of users. All information provided by the users to cosmoONE must be accurate (e.g. name, address, T.R.N., etc.,) regardless of whether they were provided during the registration process or not. Users are responsible for updating the said information and must immediately inform cosmoONE about the changes.
The users’ data. cosmoONE acknowledges the sensitive nature of the Data and other information that may be posted, displayed or transmitted through the e-services between the existing and potential trading partners and therefore, cosmoONE agrees to treat and protect such data in accordance with the commitments described herein. cosmoONE agrees to make all reasonable efforts in order to maintain, ensure, do not use or disclose the Data of the users, except where required by the applications, in order to facilitate the use of the E-Services. In any case, cosmoONE is committed to provide its services in accordance with these terms.
Confidentiality of the information of cosmoONE. The information (not the Data) regarding the capacity for E-Services processing, the technology or interface features and operation of the E-Services as well as the notifications and updates sent by cosmoONE to the users, are purely confidential, and herewith users agree not to disclose this information to third parties nor use them, except only to support the use of E-Services by them.
Data integrity. The users are solely responsible for confirming the accuracy of any data they send to the e-Services or receive from them, as well as for maintaining a backup other than the e-Services regarding the recovery of lost data. cosmoONE has the mechanisms to assist users’ efforts in order to ensure that their data are accurate, updated and complete.
Data storage. The e-Services enable users to access the data sent to the e-Services or received from them for a limited time, as described in the e-Services. It is defined explicitly that the users are solely responsible for the indefinite storage of all their Data and must therefore take all necessary precautions and store their Data on their own computers, so as to maintain the accessibility of these Data beyond the storage period of the e-Services applicable to them.
Security. cosmoONE agrees to use the industry’s standard security methods in order to protect the e-Services. cosmoONE makes reasonable efforts to scan the e-Services for content that is its property (whether in the form of software code, data files, etc.) and is sent by the same to detect and eliminate viruses.
It is prohibited for the users to conduct load testing without prior express consent. The users undertake not to carry out, without the prior consent of cosmoONE, any load testing on the e-Services, even if this is carried out using test accounts.
Risk prevention actions. In order to minimize the risk that cosmoONE may face from the use of the e-Services by the Users, it reserves the right to take any reasonable action with respect to such use, of the e-Services, that it deems necessary or appropriate (such as suspension or termination of the use of the e-Services).
4. Personal Data
cosmoONE collects the necessary data of the website’s visitors that are necessary for the activation of the corresponding services in the website and in order to ensure proper communication with them. It may also process a part or the whole of the information that have been sent by the visitors/users for statistical purposes and in order to improve the services – information. It must be clarified that the company does not have a publicly accessible list of email addresses and/or other personal and/or sensitive data of users/visitors of its website.
Therefore, personal data displayed anywhere on the web pages and the services of the website of the company are solely intended to ensure the functioning of the corresponding services and may not be used by anyone else, without compliance with the provisions of Laws no. 2472/1997 and no. 3471/2006, as applicable with their amendments concerning the protection and processing of personal data.
The company is committed not to sell, or transfer or disclose personal information of the visitors/users of the website to third parties who are not related to cosmoONE, without the consent of the visitor/user, with the exception of the application of relevant legal dictations and only towards the competent authorities.
By conforming to the law, the company reserves the right to use or disclose any information collected, in each case that, in good faith, it regards as required by law and, in any case that it regards that an illegal activity takes or will take place. It may also disclose any information collected in order to enhance or protect its rights, its property, its security and the safety of the users/visitors of this website or in order to respond to any circumstance of force majeure.
The website collects user identification information by using “cookies” technologies. They are used to facilitate the visitor’s/user’s access with respect to the use of specific services and/or pages of the Website, for statistical purposes and in order to define the areas that are useful or popular.
These information may also include the browser type used by the visitor/user, the type of computer, the operating system, the internet service providers and other such information.
6. Applicable law – Jurisdiction
These terms and any amendments thereto shall be governed by Greek law. The relevant competent courts of Athens are designated regarding any dispute that may arise from this contract.
For any clarification regarding the Website, the users may contact cosmoONE electronically from the respective contact areas of the Site.
cosmoONE is a member of the Softone Group of companies.